1. Pencil box full of GAK. L loves GAK. I grabbed some cheap glue and pencil boxes to make GAK for her and her cousins to play with at Gramma's house. I used some vinyl letters (stickers would work well too!) and labeled them.
2. Stocking stuffers. I choose to pick up watercolors, crayons, markers and notebooks.
3. Party bag stuffers. I choose markers and watercolors.
4. Nap mats for tumbling or to make a bed for your fort. See our fort making plans here!
5. Color learning book from brown paper bags.
6. Lunch box and backpack for outside picnics or pretend "going to school" pre-school.
7. Crayons and a notebook to make this traveling coloring station.
8. Construction paper to make a preschool alphabet.
9. Page protectors for sit down window cling fun.
10. Create a back to school kit for a child in need and discuss the importance of helping others and kindness.
Linked to: No Time for Flash Cards Link & Learn